About FM Industries, Inc.
FM Industries: A Premier Solutions Provider
FMI is recognized as a premier solutions provider. We specialize in build to print, precision machined components, engineered thermal spray coatings, anodization and thermal sprayed electrostatic chucks. We provide customers with leading-edge support from prototype to production, and a progressive approach in solving your most difficult challenges.
Markets: Semiconductor manufacturing equipment, medical, aerospace and government
Founded: January 1989. Acquired by NGK Insulators Feb. 1, 2002
Size: 325+ employees
- FM Industries, Inc. 221 Warren Ave. Fremont CA. 94539
- FM Industries Advanced Coatings 2101 W. Roosevelt St. Phoenix AZ. 85009
The mission of FM Industries is to provide our customers with manufacturing solutions and services that are consistently high in quality, on time and at prices that are competitive. To accomplish this mission FMI's management and employees will:
Exceed our customer's expectations. We will emphasize responsiveness and quality of service in all dealings with the customer.
Invest in the human resources of FMI to accomplish our objectives and enhance career opportunities for our employees.
Generate sufficient earnings to sustain the growth objectives of FMI and achieve equitable returns for our shareholders.
Act as a good corporate citizen by respecting the environment and supporting activities that contribute to our local community.
No one gets up earlier, works harder, or is more dedicated than the solutions team of FM Industries.
1. Quality First
We focus on quality and reliability first for customer satisfaction.
2. Continuous Improvement
We pursue continuous improvement for quality and productivity.
3. Complete Participation
All employees at all levels participate in the creation of high quality and productivity.
- We are committed to the prevention of pollution and to the continual improvement of our Environmental Management System.
- We pursue reductions in our industrial waste and encourage this practice with our suppliers.
- We are committed to compliance with all relevant environmental laws and regulations and to follow corporate guidelines as they apply to our business.
- We continually maintain our documented system, which communicates our use of an open and organized approach to Environmental Management.